DESIGNED AND MADE IN CALIFORNIA
- Dimensions: 64.5" x 10" , 8.75"
- Materials: aluminum, stretch fabric
- Product weight: 10 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 5000 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 70 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Brushed Aluminum (CM-006) linear canopy included
- Canopy dimensions: 20.6" x 4.6", 1.7"
- Wood canopy covers are available:
- Walnut (CM-001) cover: part #60-130-005W
- Dark stained walnut (CM-002) cover: part #60-130-005D
- See website for more canopy information
- 6'- 0" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- Patent # USD857968S1
Bret, Dan and I have always loved the ocean and boats. In fact, the first project we built together as young boys was a sailboat. Our appreciation for the beauty of a well-designed craft is what initially inspired the Lenis fixture; the form is created by bending wood stringers over a series of bulkheads. The organic and sculptural structure deviates from our mostly rectilinear forms, which introduced many new challenges, yet it also breathed new life into the design process for us. Ultimately, we were searching for that balance between the curved fluidity of its lines and the twisting movement. Thanks to our team's determination, after countless studies and prototypes, we found the balance we were looking for.
— Nick Sheridan, Designer