DESIGNED AND MADE IN CALIFORNIA
- Astrum 17
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 17.25", 16"
- Product weight: 4 lb
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Integrated LED Specifications
- Light output: 1690 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K or 4000 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 19.5 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Driver must be housed in J-box
- Driver dimensions: 3.3" x 1.6" x 1", included
- E26 Medium Base Specifications
- Lamping: 2x E26 base, type A lamp, 60 W max
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
- Bulb not included
- Textured Black Powdercoat (CM-049) low profile round canopy with SVT-3 Cable, Black (CM-039)
- Canopy dimensions: 5" Ø, 0.3"
- Field adjustable drop length: 0'6" min - 8'0" max
- Specifications subject to change
Inspiration for the Astrum dates back to the first light fixture the three of us ever made after starting Cerno. The varying depths of the flat panels strategically obstruct a direct view of the light source. Light reflects off the inside of the outer panels and bounces off the inner panels producing a halo washing effect. The oculus at the bottom functions to emit a useful amount of downlighting. This design manages to pay homage to past modern designs while also feeling a bit futuristic.