DESIGNED AND MADE IN CALIFORNIA
- Aeris 30 dimensions: 30" x 6" x 8"
- Aeris 54 dimensions: 54" x 6" x 8"
- Materials: solid wood, aluminum
- Aeris 30 weight: 11 lb
- Aeris 54 weight: 15 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output - total: 1720 Lumens (source)
- Light output - downlight: 1030 Lumens (source)
- Light output - uplight: 690 Lumens (source)
- Light color*: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 16 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Linear canopy included
- Canopy dimensions: 20.6" x 4.6", 1.7"
- Canopy finish matches fixture's metal color
- Wood canopy covers are available:
- Walnut (CM-001) cover: part # 60-241-001W
- Dark Stained Walnut (CM-002) cover: part # 60-241-001D
- White Washed Oak (CM-095) cover: part # 60-241-001O
- See website for more canopy information
- 6'-0" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- *Available in 3000K, 4000K and other color temperatures upon request
- California Prop 65 Warning
The Aeris was a collaboration with New York based designer Frank Carfaro of Desiron. The organic and often wild swirls of walnut grain are interrupted by rigorous slits and inlays that punctuate each face to create a beautiful juxtaposition, making each fixture unique. The glow of the illuminated wood seen through the cut slits creates a rich composition of light and shadow.
— Nick Sheridan, Co-Designer